FN142 at PetSmart

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to print the ad and bring it with you at time of purchase they will honor the price.

Or, if you don't want to mess with transport, it's free shipping at PetSmart for over $60.00 a lot of the time. You would have to check and see if it would cover a cage, but I don't see why not.

Just checked. It's $5.99 shipping. Still a good deal if you don't want to haul it yourself.

Free shipping doesn't count on cages I tried that yesterday. I was told to find the nearest Petsmart and see if they have the cages. The bigger Petsmart in your area should carry them. I called 2 Petsmarts and the 1st one told me to call another since they are bigger.

they are $172 in the store. ive been eyeing it since i work there and get a nice discount :)

Or, if you don't want to mess with transport, it's free shipping at PetSmart for over $60.00 a lot of the time. You would have to check and see if it would cover a cage, but I don't see why not.

Just checked. It's $5.99 shipping. Still a good deal if you don't want to haul it yourself.

Unfortunately the $5.99 and free shipping does not apply to the FN142 cage, tried the promotion code in my cart and said it could not be used for this item :( This is what it says (regarding cages, I guess):

$5.99 shipping offer excludes purchases of dog food, cat food, cat litter, heavy items, or materials requiring special handling.

- found when you click on the banner promoting the $5.99 deal.

I would hope they do honor the internet price, but I wouldn't be surprised of they didn't. I tried something similar with a cell phone that was $50 cheaper online than in the store. When I asked a salesperson about it they said that the in-store price was higher because they have more overhead (the store, the employee, physically displaying the phone, etc.). Could have been a BS answer, but don't be surprised if you get a similar one.

Download the ad and bring it with you to Petsmart. I purchased 4 of them at $166.46 plus the sales tax. They do honor the internet price but you need to print the ad.

Petsmart also honored kennelvet's online ad of $156 for the FN 142. I purchased mine at Petsmart for that reason, my total cost with tax was $168. As Snickers mentioned, print the online ad and bring it in. I'd suggest to call the Petsmart closest to you first as I've heard some won't honor other competitors online ads.

Thanks for the tip! I'm headed to the store to get mine right now. :) The squibbits will be so happy!

Back