FN upgrade?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sovay

So my boys are in a FN double. And things are good. But I want to go BIGGER. Don't get me wrong, the FN is great. The boys are happy, they have plenty of toys and room to play. But, I'd love to get them some more room. I wonder if there is a way to attach another cage to the FN?

Has anyone else had this urge? What did you upgrade to? Did you add on to the FN? I don't have any room to add another level to the top because the cage is on bed risers so I can clean underneath, and the ceiling is not so tall.

I have seen people on here that added another fn or two to the sides of their already existing fn.

If you google image search "ferret nation double wide" you'll get a bunch of pictures of 2 attached side by side. There was a member on here that had a double wide at one point. Hopefully someone can give you the specifics of how to make it work.

oh oh OH! That is definitely what I want. The ferret forum said it can be easily done by taking out a wall panel and using zip ties.

Anyone on here try this? Want to share some beautiful pictures please please??

Back