flying saucer

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelergirl

I am not sure if I am starting a new thread or not. I'm still not sure how this posting thing works.
Anyways I just got a used flying saucer in the mail. The instructions she gave me were very very unreadable. The flying saucer is already attached, I just need To know how to attach is to the cage can someone please help me? or direct me to a site that can show me how to attach it.
thank you so much.

Thank you so much. I liked The first1 better because it had th pictures. I could probably do it but my husband said he will try. I just had a very bad day and I can figure things out. The pictures did help.
Thank you again

You're welcome. I know pictures help a lot if you need visual instructions. They help me too.

I hope you can get the wheel attached for your chinnie soon. :)

My husband attached it this morning.They seem to be liking it.They are are getting the hang of it faster than I thought. Peanut keeps flying off of it tho,because he is going to fast, lol
thanks again

Thank you. Hey love it now. It Is funny because sometImes they run 1 way and sometImes they were on the other way. Another funny thing they do is they both sleep on it huddled together. I guess they don't mind sleeping on a slant,lol

I have two chinchillas. One loves it and runs like crazy. Sometimes when he is running full speed the other one (still has no clue after 2-3 months) jumps one it, because of that, the first flys off and always has this aahhhh help me look. Charlie runs both ways also.

Sorry it took me So long to reply I have been So busy. they are so funny on the saucer. I can't believe these 2 little furry things are so addictive. I love them so much and their personalities are so funny they make me laugh. The smaller 1 pics on the bigger 1 when it comes to the food. I am guessing he was the runt of the litter and got extra special attention as a baby and he expects everything to go his way. The small one will be a brat and pick on the bigger 1and fight sometimes over the food but I will separate them for a few minutes and then 10 minutes later there snuggling together. I lost my mom in january AND THESE LITTLE FURRY THINGS REALLY KEEP MY MIND OFF OF THINGS.LOL

Back