Flower Town Chinchillas??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meiying

Chester & Jeffy
I have been looking around for the best deal on chinchilla pellets.
The pet store down the road sells a bag of 25lb Mazuri chinchilla pellets for $26.50, it was such a good deal! So I bought the bag last year and my chinchillas could not finish 25lbs in 6 months (Duh!!) I dont want to spend more than I need to, but at the same time I dont want to get 25lbs because my chins will not finish them in 6 months.

Well, I am not sure where should I get a cheaper deal with a smaller bag, maybe more like 10lbs of 15 pounds pellets. Have checked Petsmart, the other pets stores, they only sell small bags that cost $20+ So expensive.......
And I have checked "Flower Town Chinchillas" too, they do sell 10lb for $13.75, but I am not sure about the shipping cost. Has anyone here bought stuff from them? I have sent them an email asking about the shipping cost but have not got the reply yet............ :( I would also get some whole rosehips too. Is buying 1/2 pound enough? I have never ordered rosehips before, so i wonder how much would I need for my 2 chinchillas???

I am in Canada so it is cheaper for me to get from Flower Town Chinchillas than with other sellers (mostly in the US) on the forum I guess???????

Any suggestions?? :)

I sell Alderpark pellets for $0.49 a lb here. I do deliver on weekends if you are between Victoria and Parksville on the island. Local pick ups are welcome too if you are in Victoria.

I ship through Canadapost for all other orders. I also sell rosehips and many other items as well. ;)

http://chinchillaparkplace.ca/chinstuffstore//

I sell Alderpark pellets for $0.49 a lb here. I do deliver on weekends if you are between Victoria and Parksville on the island. Local pick ups are welcome too if you are in Victoria.

I ship through Canadapost for all other orders. I also sell rosehips and many other items as well. ;)

http://chinchillaparkplace.ca/chinstuffstore//

Thank you, i am going to send you an email. :)

Latest posts

Back