Fleece Liner to go over Bass Pans?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kara315

Does anyone make fleece liners that go over the bass pans? So it'd fit like a pillow?
I'd rather use fleece, since the bedding goes everywhere and costs more, but it's been easier since my guys are potty trained, I could just keep up where they went and put new bedding in. The other problem is Tigger loves to dig at the fleece if it's just a liner, I tried ones with clips, and he loves to try and get those off and makes a alot of noise as the click/bang against the bars.
I think it'd be a bit hard with a pillow style for changing out, but it'd probably be worth it since tigger seems to like to try and move the fleece lol. If not any ideas?
I might just have to stick with bedding.

I don't think anyone has made a pillowcase style for the Bass pans. I'm sure if you asked one of the vendors, they might make a custom order for you if you asked.

I would be concerned about adding 4 layers of thickness to the pan - my pan fits very snugly in my cage (of course, I had mine powder coated). I'm sure if I had fleece on every side of it I would not be able to close the doors. Just something to consider.

I'm not sure if a pillow case style would work with the pans since they have large lips on them. You may try going to Lowe's and buying some of the granite tile. You can get a box of them for pretty cheap. I put a tiles on the corners of my fleece liners to keep the chins from digging at the liner and it works like a charm.

Latest posts

Back