Fleece ideas for chins?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina Noraas

Christina
So I'm in a clothing/sewing class, where there is a whopping four people in it. So guess what that means, lots and lots of time for me to do lots and lots of fleece items for my chinnies for free and still getting a grade and credits towards graduation. :dance3:

So I've looked on Tanya's and Allie's websites and printed off some pictures of what I would like to sew through out the class, as long as this is okay with you two, if you wish that I don't use the pictures as reference I'll discard them and try using my imagination. :]

But any who, I'm planning on sewing liners, hammocks, hidey houses, hay holders, cuddle cups, couches, what ever I possibly can.

Any one else got any suggestions?

Please, thank you.

I agree, make cuddle buddies! Also, make
fleece tubes! And if you are making square hammocks, maybe you can make some triangle shaped ones, and see which your chin likes better! :)

You're welcome to use pictures listed on my website as reference to make some fleece goodies for your chinnies :D

for the life of me i can't remember what site it was on, but i once saw an AWESOME cube house with a square hammock attached to the front side of the house, serving as a 'porch'.

Back