Fleece hangers for outside of the cage?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shieldmaidenjen

Hi all,

Apologies for the silly questions but I really want to make my new Ferret Nation a nice place for my chins AND a cage that is a easier to keep control of in the mess department than what I have now.

Anyway I would love to try and hang a sheet of fleece against the outside of the back of my new Ferret Nation to see if I can keep some of the mess in... I've seen pictures of cages with fleece halfway covering the sides too while the front is completely open. I'm trying to contact several fellow chin owners who make these... but in case I have to do this by myself, I was wondering what you all would recommend to *hang* the fleece on the outside of the cage.

The "Do It Yourself" list says you can use binder rings, pear clips, or metal S hooks to hang fleece items... for a Ferret nation "fleece mess guard," what do y'all personally recommend? I want to make sure the fleece is tight enough against the bars and was curious if there is a "preferred" hanger above others.

Thanks!
Jen and The Colony

Latest posts

Back