flea bombed the house

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our cats had fleas so my mom flea bombed our house yesterday. I have my chin Liam in his "smaller" cage which is still pretty large.(He was not in the house when it was bombed) How should I clean his regular cage. It stayed in the house covered with a sheet. The bomb was placed in the hallway not directly in my room with the cage in it. I was not sure what I would use to clean it with. Both cages do not fit well in my room and my mom was not able to move his large cage out. I feel bad that he is in a cage 1/2 the size of his regular cage and wanted to get it cleaned tonight.

i believe there is a certain period of time before animals can go back into a house after flea bombs. i would make arrangements for your chin to stay elsewhere in the smaller cage for a little while, just to be on the safe side.

as for cleaning the cage, i've never had to deal with cages after bug control.

I guess I will just use some soapy water to wipe it down with. I just wanted to see if there was something else I could use.

If no-one on the board knows what to do call your vet office.

Back