Flea and Tik update!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaJTA

That guy.
So...
What do you call a chin with one leg? Herman (sorry Laurie...)

What do you call a chin with no legs?

nolegsflea.jpg

It doesn't matter! He won't come! :rofl:

Ok.... terrible joke.

Here is Flea asleep on his double hammock (that I am currently using as a level in the cage).

And here is both the boys.

photo-1-1.jpg

Flea has been with me for 1 year this week (and turned a year old in January) and Tik turns a year old this week! Oh the terrible teenage angst is getting to both of them! :wacko: :tantrum:

Bahahahahaha! The boys look good. Are you ready for the teen years to end? I know I am.

I thought you called a chin with no legs Mat!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

They're adorable Jer, you need to give us updates more often! ;) I'm also waiting for the 'teen years' to end, will the day ever come?

I'm not looking forward to the teen angst with my trio *fingers crossed* they get through so I know how you feel. Flea and Tok are adorable!

Poor Flea and Tik! I feel so sorry they have to live with someone who makes such horrible jokes! LOL! Happy Birthday to those Armstrong chins!!! They sure are cute!

I agree with Laurie! You have to come up with better jokes in order to properly entertain those adorable boys!

Back