First time Chin Owner

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassandra323

<---Mister Belvedere
Hi everyone! I just got my first Chinchilla last week. He's pretty great. I'm a sahm of one. I have a 2 1/2 year old son who thinks the Chinchilla is pretty neat. He's been around a lot of animals growing up so he understands not to pester him or try to pick him up. I've looked up a lot of information over the past few months on Chins but hadn't found a forum that was actually active until this one so I'm happy to have others to talk to about them. Can't wait to get to know everyone.

Cassandra

216889_10150216162430630_738340629_8797248_2645311_n.jpg

:hi2: Hi there. Glad to see you joined our forum.
Very sweet chin baby you have. I'll wager this won't be your last chin. They are addictive. I should know....:hilarious:

We actually have an old aviary cage from a parrot we had years ago so we modified it for him. Only problem was he quickly figured out 2 spots where the bars were a teeny tiny bit further apart so he escaped in the early morning, luckily I was awake and caught him and we re-modified it so he can't get out of it on his own now. :)

Sorry for the "stupid question." Can someone tell me if there is a way to get email notifications for replies to my posts?

Sorry for the "stupid question." Can someone tell me if there is a way to get email notifications for replies to my posts?

At the top of the thread, click on thread tools, then "Subscribe to this Thread."

Latest posts

Back