First Post

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLHite

Hey there everyone! I'm relatively new to the forum-joined a while ago to become a part of the community online so that in the future, if I have questions, I have a wealth of resources available. My fiancée and I are the proud owners of both a chin and a hedgie (as well as a whole array of other pets- two pitbulls, a german shepherd, a bearded dragon, a ball python and a red-tailed boa). Our chinny is about 12 months old, purchased from a locally run petstore, and has been wonderful. His name is Oscar (short for oscuro, because he is very dark in color). He has been my dream pet for a long time! Our hedgie was a gift for my better half, and we searched for the right one for almost a year. A big search means a big payoff, and we got exactly what we wanted. We adopted 'Burrito' from a single dad with two girls who didn't have enough time to love and play...now our guy gets love daily. He has been renamed Sir Leopold, Defender of the Realm...guess who picked the name...I call him Lele for short : ) We don't have an exact age on Lele, guessing around 2-3 years.

Thanks for creating a great site and I look forward to all of the information available for responsible and loving pet owners!

-Karisa and Matt

Back