First playtime in new Pen!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilPintoBean

Lovin' da Chinnies!
I got some awesome shots of the girl in their new playpen tonight! They throughly enjoyed it! I only got shots of Pinto, Elfie, and Momo... Tubby has separate play times! I couldn't help but add the adorableness of Pinto and Elfie together at the end! :D:D

Attachments

• IMG_0555.jpg
    IMG_0555.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 66
Cute! Looks like they are having more fun playing on the box it came in. Those playpens are great! Definitely the best thing I've ever purchased for my chins.

I really enjoy my playpen. I just throw a sheet underneath it and it makes dust/play time such an easy clean up. I also like knowing they are secure in the playpen as my "house beavers" will chew on every darned thing in my house!!

I just had a look at Doctor Foster and Smith. When I bought my playpen it only came as an 8 panel. They also offer and 11 panel Deluxe. And they are proud of the $70.99 price. It's been so long ago I have no idea what I paid for the 8 panel. But it paid for itself with my animals not chewing on the base boards. After fixing the bathroom I vowed no more chins eating the house again!

Last edited:
I got the clean living playpen by Ware and covers for the top and bottom. Elfie is my little escape artist and she can't figure out a way to get out (yet!) so it's been good so far.

Back