First Blue Diamonds born at East Tennessee Chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveD

Our first litter of Blue Diamond babies were born on 9/19/12; one male and one female. Both parents were imported from Denmark by Mark Miller. The kits weighed 37 and 42 grams at birth and were already up to 46 and 48 at 4 days old. We also had a violet sapphire carrier born on 8/3/12 to a violet sc and a BD who were also Denmark imports. This kit is up to 286 grams at 7 weeks old.
The fist 2 pics are the BD male, the next 2 are the BD female, and the last is the violet sc female.
ice1.jpg
ice2.jpg
crystal1.jpg
crystal2.jpg
livia.jpg

I am totally in love! You can ship them to me asap as life can not exist for me without these little cuties in my hands! lol

I am so envious! Congrats!

Blue Diamond babies are progressing very well

The little girl has gained 25 grams already and is now 62 grams at 6 days old; her brother has gained 21 and is now up to 63 grams now.

New litter of Blue Diamonds

We had a second litter of Blue Diamond babies born on 9/27/12. Two healthy girls weighing 58 and 59 grams at birth. Here they are:
bd1.jpg

bd2.jpg

bd3.jpg

The first litter continues to grow at an amazing pace; both have doubled their weight since they were born 11 days ago. The boy went from 42 grams to 81 and the girl went from 37 grams to 80.

Latest posts

Back