First Blue Diamond born here!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bchins

Had a wonderful surprise to come home to yesterday, my first blue diamond offspring. :) His mom is a blue diamond from Denmark, and dad is a dual carrier out of US lines.
Here are some pics of him: (pics taken yesterday)

Attachments

• IMG_4483.JPG
    IMG_4483.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_4503.JPG
    IMG_4503.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_4506.JPG
    IMG_4506.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 137
Better hide those cutie pie Bobbie lol. They are beautiful and congrats. You've been waiting a while for those kits :D

Thank you for all the congrats! :) He is gaining very well (averaging a 4g gain per day). Cant wait to see how he grows! In addition, had a violet sc boy born today- really wanted a girl, but a healthy baby is all that counts!

OHH MY what a cute baby !!!!! Its really cute and neat how you can hold him in your hand I think my next chin when I am ready on day will be a baby !

Here's an updated pic of my blue diamond boy. I am impressed with how he is growing. He is 7weeks old today! :)

Attachments

• Blue Diamond boy.jpg
    Blue Diamond boy.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 50
He looks great!! I can't wait to see them at the ECBC National Meetung next month too in person!! Your pictures are good, but pictures don;t do them justice!! Can't wait for in person!!

The pics most definitely do not do them justice! You just cant capture the color in photos. They are a must see in person :)

Back