First aid kit/supplies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fbodgrl

Zoo Keeper
After restocking my vet wrap (for my dog/cats) after my dog cracked a dew claw I got to thinking about what would be good to have on hand for Maci.

I have a vet that is experienced with exotics and they have awesome hours 8am-10pm and night/weekend after hours emergency hours.

So looking for suggestions for things that I may need if it is something minor that does not require a vet and any type of emergency stuff. For example is it could to have critical care on hand? Syringe for force feeding (what size).

I keep multiple things on hand for my dog and cats, but I am a lot more experience in their care and needs than I am with Chins as I have always had a dog in my life and I have had cats for 16 years.

There is a complete list for a first aid kit in the FAQ's. There are also probably 20 or so threads about the same thing as well. If you do a quick search, I'm sure you'll find them.

No worries. The FAQ just really has pretty much anything you'll need and it's a nice list, rather than looking through bunches of posts and gathering info here and there.

Thanks. I had looked for a sticky at the top of this and the emergency section, but didn't think to look in the FAQ section.

Latest posts

Back