Finally!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadebf700

Buddy is finally warming up to me and it is happening pretty quick. I figured I would post some new pictures of him for anyone interested. Can anyone tell me what collor he might be. There is not a good picture of his belly but I can tell you it seems white with a black fur under the white.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cute little BV... is he playing dead in your shower in the last picture :)

When he is done with playtime, he kind of nuzzles his nose into the corner and plops down on his side. This was the first time he did that with me really close and didn't mind the movement around him. All you hear when he does it is the plop of his tail hitting the shower floor.

Aw, I love the name Buddy, that's our pug's name. Your Buddy is a cutie! How long do you give hime play time?

Aw, I love the name Buddy, that's our pug's name. Your Buddy is a cutie! How long do you give hime play time?

We usually let him out about around five and put him to bed when we go to bed. It usually gives him four to five hours of playtime. His playtime last night was very active because he hadn't had playtime for a few days due to some traveling for my parents 25th anniversary.

Back