Finally!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovinHedgies

Finally a craiglist ad that makes a little bit of sense!
"I have a dark grey male available for adoption. He is darker than the standard grey, but not black/ebony. He can be a little skittish around new people, since his previous owner was unwilling to handle him. He does not bite , and will eventually warm up to an individual. I try to get him out of the cage nightly and handle him , with alot of progress. He will not make a great valentines gift , he will not make a great gift for a child. He needs an adult who understands chins and their needs. He will not come with a cage or supplies, it will be just him.I am asking a $75 rehoming fee for him, which is somewhat negotiable. Email with questions or pics. Please also explain what knowledge you have of chins and why you would be the best choice for him. Thank You"
I barely ever see sentences like those in an add.

It's great to hear someone with standards! I concur with Laurie and Mae, tis a shame.

ads like this make me happy inside, because the seller actually gives a hoot about their animals. it is a shame that somebody with such heart for their pets is rehoming, but at least they are being very particular about where their pets go. kudos to them!

Back