Finally Introducing Myself!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiftyKat

Crazy Cat & Rodent Lady!
Hello everyone!

I've been using this forum for a week now and I just finally saw this introduction thread! Sorry for the late introductions!

My name is Katrina, and I live in Northern Idaho. I do not own any chinchillas as of the moment, but I plan on getting two in the next couple of months. My guinea pig, Patches, recently passed away due to an apparent compaction or tumor (I'm unsure how right the vet was after looking over the x-rays). I always said once Patches was no longer with us I wanted to get a chinchilla, and once I save up the money for everything, it will be that time. I also have three cats, a hamster, and a dog and parakeet who must live with my mom due to me living in an apartment.

I have been doing research like CRAZY on chinchillas and so far this forum has been the most helpful place! I plan on being a very active member!

Thank you to all for the help they've given so far, and the help I'll recieve in the future!

:hithere:
Welcome! You're in the best place! So much on here to learn!
The people here are super friendly and helpful! (I'm relatively new as well)
Good luck with your Chin search, and research! :))

I have finally sent in a deposit on one homo ebony male! I'm so excited!!! I still won't be able to get him until April, but at least I know he is mine! I hop to get him a cage mate at that time as well. :eek:)

Hi Kat,
Just saw your intro. As you know I am not new to chins but very new to forums. Welcome.

Back