FINALLY...a baby! (babies?)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arf2184

And born on my day off too!

I've been (very impatiently:impatient:) waiting for one of my girls to pop for the past four months.

A1 (steak sauce!) was born just minutes ago. Parents are Lina (standard) and Pluto (TOV tan white).

Will post more later once HE is dry. He's got a white tail...no clue on weight but he looks big (apparently my scale is not working).

Hopefully there's an A2 and maybe an A3 too!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Introducing A1, a white male (ebony?...he's got a white belly, so I suspect he's just a mosaic) and A2, a chunky little beige female.

A1 is trouble...lol. I had both babies sitting in the middle of the bed...turn my head to flip a light switch and when I turned back around there was only one beige baby. After some searching, I found the little boy in between the wall and the bed.

beige.JPG

white.jpg

paw stripes are not an indicator of TOV, Erin, especially on mosaics. He does look like a white eb to me though. Congrats, Alli! They are both adorable!

A3 born today! This is as close to a baby boom as I get...lol.

A3 is a female born to Zephyr and Jupiter (niece to yesterdays babies). (YAY!)

IMG_7320.jpg

IMG_7318.jpg

Me thinks she's staying here (at least for a while). If she turns out as well as I hope, she'll be another mate for Goliath.

I think I need to go to shows and complain about how I haven't had any babies born more often if this is what I get when I come home.

Last edited:
paw stripes are not an indicator of TOV, Erin, especially on mosaics. He does look like a white eb to me though. Congrats, Alli! They are both adorable!

Hmm, I didn't know that. Good thing I rarely work with TOV, right? Thanks for the info!

Mmm A3 just may go missing ;)

Here are some new pictures from Saturday. I love 1-2 week old kits! They're so cute and fluffy.

They have names now. I decided to go with 'A' names this year.

Aeden -
aeden.jpg

aeden3.jpg

aeden4.jpg

Latest posts

Back