Fibonacci Finder (Something I made)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardinggamer

I got bored today and I was watching Numb3rs, my new favorite show, and the Fibonacci Sequence came up in the show. I started wondering how big the numbers got but couldn't get very high just counting in my head so I decided it was time to make a program to do it for me. I thought I would share it on here with everyone just because.

This program will list the numbers of the Fibonacci Sequence up to a selected number. The program lets you copy a selected number like so:
"(20) 10,946" which is the 20th number in the sequence.

I was testing out how high the numbers got and it got to the (about) 22,100th number and then stopped working. My goal was to get it to the 1,000,000th.

Example:
fibonaccifinder_zps7fa1f814.png

Here is a download for it if you would like to use it. I mean I don't really see a real need to use it but its always fun to see the numbers being added up. It is made in C# so if you get an error running it make sure you download the latest version of the .NET framework. You may get a warning with the file, If you do its simply because its not a common file but there is nothing wrong with the file

Attachments

• Fibonacci Finder.zip
    27.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back