Ferret Nation

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have also heard that if you find a lower price in an online store (not craigslist or ebay) and take a printout to petsmart a lot of time they will price match and you won't have to pay for shipping, so you could try that at your local petsmart. Never hurts to ask :)

Petsmart just had a deal on FNs. A double unit was 124 plus shipping and you got $10 off! It came out to be 150 something. It was an amazing deal. I just checked and they are sold out now :( You just have to keep checking around!

I'm getting 2 used 3 stacks this weekend that someone tipped me off to. Several of our chins came with cages since we didn't buy babies. We have an add on sitting separately with the holes blocked for one female and a 2 stack for the other 4 that my standard female came with.

Check for used ones on craigslist. They often have them. You can find them really cheep when people don't know they are ferret nations.

Latest posts

Back