Ferret Nation Sale - $105

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BooBoo*TheKiddo*

If anyone is looking for a new cage or a cage upgrade now is a great time to get one....

Petsmart has the Ferret Nation Double Units on sale for $105.47. After shipping it comes to about $125.

Here is the link.
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2752837&kw=2752837&sr=1&origkw=2752837&f=PAD/psNotAvailInUS/No

If the link doesn't work for you then just go to Petsmarts website and in the search bar type in the item number - 2752837

I hope someone can benefit from this awesome deal before they are sold out. :)

They changed it the day before yesterday and stopped selling them online, no sold out sign, now they are saying in store only??? makes no sense at all, probably just screwing you out of the deal

Some people have called their stores or even went to them and they are sold out of the cage already.

For those that have a petsmart near by it might be worth the trip or even a call. I, personally, would have to drive 4 hours so it doesn't help me much but maybe it will help someone.

I went to 6 stores today, none of them had it, all they had was the Critter Nation, one manager told me the reason its that price is because they are clearing it out and not carrying it anymore, she said the Critter Nation has replaced it now

Aw crap. I saw this a few weeks ago and was undecided as to whether I was going to get one (I have a perfectly good quality cage chinchilla mansion). I decided yesterday that I would go ahead and get one but I guess I'm not now. You snooze you lose :(

They are back up on the website right now thank goodness!!! I just ordered 3 of them and with the 30% off sale on top of the cheap price, 3 of them only came to $338 with shipping included!!!!

Just had a big fight with petsmart! On their website it says "IN STORES ONLY!!" then right under that, it says. "ONLINE ONLY!!" what??!?!?!? Cant find it in stores, anywhere, and online there is no place to buy it... what a joke!! So We called them, and...

long story short, the cage that they sold me that my chin is chewing up, is being returned, and my FN should be here in a week or so :)

Glad it worked out for you, when I first called when it disappeared they said oh its gone and couldn't help me, then I just kept checking and it finally showed back up to order so I hurried up and got 3 of them....I personally think they are taking it off because they don't want to give the 30% discount on it, I bet it comes back permanent when the sale is over

I wish I got a FN instead of a CN. I spent $270 on it ._.
I thought it would offer more protection from the cat since the bars are smaller. I love it but **** was it expensive.

I do like the critter nations coz when you have a mom have babies, you don't have to move her to a baby safe cage, but i like the FN's much better because of the stability of the bars

I had to order my FN cage from ferret.com I couldn't find it at petsmart anywhere I got a one level FN for 139.50 with shipping and it is on delay because of the snow :(

Petsmart no longer has these... I get gift cards from the local Pawn Shop pretty cheap and they got a Petsmart one in so I bought it thinking why not just get one of those Ferret Nations that are on sale...UMMMMM NO! I even called every Petsmart in the area...they ARE now discontinued...

Ferret.com still has them but their sale has ended so they are a bit expensive right now. They have sales off and on if you keep watching. We got 2 of ours during different sales for about the same price as the petsmart sale when shipping was taken in to account.

Luckily for me I really didn't need one...was just gonna buy it to have as a spare cause I get the gift cards for 60% of face value (pawn shop guy likes me ;)...no biggie for me but just wanted to let others know cause I have seen several people still talking about getting one...

Latest posts

Back