ferret nation question

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rs117

So the two Chins I have , they live in a dbl Ferret Nation and I also have a single Ferret Nation I am not using. Any advantages to adding on and making my cage a three story ?? will the girls use all three stories or is would be just a case of doing it because ??
or
should I just sell the single / pack it away for who knows ??
thank you

Three stories is epic! Check out the Ferret Nation Club thread on the forum and you'll see lots of examples. They will definitely use it, so as long as you can see them when they are up top (some people take off the bottom rack to make it lower to the ground) then I'd say go for it! I, personally, am not able to go three high for height reasons, but one day I am definitely going double wide :D

I have 2 triples in my living room...your chins will use all 3 levels if you have enough height to do it...if you can I'd go for it...

should I add another floor pan or just add corners and ledges for them to climb on ?
any concerns of them falling ?
thank you again

I have the floors in all of the levels and I put shelves up close to the openings...I know some people take out the floor to make them taller but I never have...

Back