Ferret Nation or Critter Nation?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimichi

They pretty much look exactly the same, but which do you prefer? I plan on buying soon so I'd just like some input. Thank you!

Also if anyone is interested Petco's website has them both on sale for $170 for the Ferret Nation and $175 for the Critter Nation. Both have free shipping.

Well, depends on what purpose. I hear the FN's are sturdier than the CN's (I only have FN's so cannot compare) BUT the CN's are safe for kits w/o babyproofing if I'm not mistaken.

A LOT of people prefer the open spacing on the FN because they can stick their fingers/hands in to give scritches throughout the day w/o having to open up the cage.

I think, if babies aren't in your future...go with the FN. May someone with input on the CN can comment. And as a note, I haven't seen the best reviews about the FN182's...as opposed to their older counterparts the FN142's.

Do a quick search. This topic has been done a dozen or so times.

I did after I posted this, I'm not sure why I didn't think of it ahead of time. I apologize! Though I did decide to go with the Ferret Nation. I just have my one chinnie so no future plans for babies.

Latest posts

Back