Ferret nation cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bouncer36

Hi just put together a ferret nation cage
Just wondering can I use the shelves that came with them? If I can put fleece on them? Here a pic ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411611930.266045.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411611940.431676.jpg
I know I can't use the ramps

God Is Good And His Love Last Forever

As long as you cover them with fleece, you can use them! I opt not to since that's more fleece to wash.

Ok I just ordered more shelves. Wooden ones

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411869427.973252.jpgi think he likes it
I have some more shelves coming

Last edited:
nice cage! Add him a hut and im sure **** love you for it!

Side note: you might want to consider moving the cage an inch or two away from the wall. Chins have been known to start scratching/chewing/eating them... (in my case; ALL my chins)

He actually has a hut it turned over right now using it as a hay holder

Ok I need some bass pans for bottoms cause he figure out he can chew on the plastic one where can I order them?

Here

Tho i do advise a sheet of fleece between the metal cage bars and the Bass metal tray. When chins hop around you will likely have that metal on metal clanging sound. The fleece will drown most of that out.

I will still use my fleece cover on it

Got my bass pans But someone won't keep the fleece down It won't go around the pan
4eee6a5e2657d912d47b74ce9fcd31f3.jpg

some chins are like that. My boys mostly ignore the fleece, but sometimes it gets a hole or two over long periods of time. My girls on the other hand like destroying anything they can get there little mouths on.

You could try getting one thats made to fit a bass pan better, or use items to weigh it down some (like how the litter pan is). It might help, it might not. Depends on the chin rly.

Latest posts

Back