Ferret Nation 181 or 182?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chin_mom

Slave to Kindle <3
Hello!

I was browsing through the FN club thread. Now I want a FN too!

I have one 3 month female chinchilla, named Kindle. Should I get the single or double Ferret Nation? Right now she is in a Martin's Skyscraper R-695 (no interior wire shelving/ramps) and it's 30" 18" 36" and is quite happy!

If I get the double I will have to buy a lot of shelves but for the single I have supplies to fill it up for her. I just love the look of the FN and it has the storage at the bottom for her supplies.

Thoughts? :hmm:

While the single should provide enough room for one chin, I'd go for the double if you have the room! We have each of two our boys in his own double (we were hoping they'd end up sharing one, but they decided otherwise), and they love it! Much more room for the Chin Spin/Flying Saucer and all their other furniture and toys :))

Double!! I had a single for my solo boy, but he was quickly upgraded and he loves all the space.

Yeah I think the double is the way to go too. I think the price difference is $70 for the double so that's what I will get. I have a lot of shelves/ledges we made plus I bought some from the classified section here too. I don't have room for all of them in the Martin's cage she is in now!

Thanks for your opinions. I appreciate the feedback on this amazing cage! Can't wait to get her's and deck it out :)

Got my FN 182 from Dr FosterSmith on Friday. No damage whatsoever!! I paid a little more, but the price and customer service was awesome!

MODS - This thread can be closed, I put my picture on the FN club. Thanks everyone!!

Back