Ferret Nation 142 (Double) on sale for $145.99 at Amazon.com with free shipping!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad some of you were able to get one! The price is still down but who knows for how long?!?!? :dance3:

That is so WEIRD!!! I would keep checking though since the price keeps changing. Maybe they have it based on demand... ie: so many sold in a time frame jacks the price back up and lack of sale in the same frame lowers it?

Keep checking it though and if you see it down, jump on it!!!

HOW IS EVERYONE GETTING THIS DEAL?!?!?

I keep clicking on links saying its at Amazon for $145 and when it takes me to the website, it says $199. When EVERY other search engine is saying they have it at $145. And I've been on the phone arguing with amazon about it, and they're being no hope and they're saying they don't understand what I'm saying.

Can anyone whos gotten it at the $145 let me know how??

Heres a link to one of the engines stating is $145 at amazon:
http://indoors.pricegrabber.com/small-pet-house-cages/Midwest-142-Ferret-Nation-Double-Level-Cage/m52653034.html/st=pop_products/sv=image

:banghead:

Amazon keeps changing the price. On Saturday it was $199, dropped to $145 on Monday, back up to $199 Wednesday, back down to $145 yesterday, back up to $199 today. I'm not sure why but I would just keep checking it for the next few days to see if it drops down again. There are several who got the cheaper price. Check it directly with Amazon though, I'm not sure how often the other sites update their info. Hopefully it will come back down in price.

http://www.amazon.com/Midwest-142-F...OX0E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287187448&sr=8-1

I just got one for $145.99!!! It said "one left in stock, more on the way" so I think you can order it for $145.99 but shipping will be delayed.

Edit: I just refreshed the page and it is back to $199.99 and says sold by Revival Animal Health instead of Amazon.

Last edited:
Yes but down below is says 7 new... when you click on that you can see the ones supplied by amazon for $145.99. When I click "add to my cart" it then shows shipping is 2 to 5 months!!! They must be backordered or something. Crazy! So glad I got mine when I did! Glad you managed to get one too ;)

Latest posts

Back