FenFen's love of new stuff

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pants567

picture.php

New toy from Susan at AZ Chins!

picture.php

He loves his cuddle buddy from Annie and Handbag!

picture.php

And the adorable-ness that is his new halloweeny hammock.

I wish I could get some pictures that aren't taken from the outside of his cage, but he stops doing cute things and just wants to come out whenever I open the door so these will have to do! Thanks to every one who is helping me spoil FenFen. He was sleeping on his side in his hammock but I accidentally woke him up before I could get a good picture. New pictures to come as more new stuff arrives. Can't wait for his tube and cuddle ledge to come!! :)

FenFen is living the spoiled life! :))

and my boys are the same. cage door opens and it's all 'playtime? escape time?', lol.

Thanks! I had Frank take him out for playtime today since I'm still sick and I felt bad for the little bugger. I sat outside the play pen watching as FenFen spent most of his time trying to figure out if there was a way to escape. He was too tired to take a full on dust bath at the end. He just kinda climbed in and half-heartedly rolled about, mostly half rolling and then stopping and laying on his back in the dust. He even started to fall asleep in the dust bath, so Frank put him back in his cage and he went right to sleep. Such a cutie, so glad I can share pictures with you guys! I just can't wait until I'm better so I can play with him :tantrum:

Back