Female, doing a males business?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SymbioticSix

I know some chins hump certain objects, even a hand or fist....

I've got a new gal, 2/5 times I extend the back of my and or fist, she mounts and starts shaking it.

Doesn't stay on long, infact seems a bit confused about it, she usually thrusts a bit then ends up crawling my arm and straddling it and rolling off one side or the other. Its the funniest **** thing I've ever seen.

ANyone else se a female do this?? :laughitup:

None of my females have ever tried to hump me, I guess they know I am the dominant one :D. I am going to keep telling myself that anyway.

O.K.! And are we sure it's a female? Never heard of that one!

I hate to say this Rick, but I seen your two little girls try to mount each other. The brown velvet with the violet, and we both know they are girls. All animals do it.

It is also an indication that one of the females is in heat. It is common in many differant mammals for females to mount each other when they are in heat.

WOW, well maybe this lil girl is in heat. Everytime I rub her back a certain way, she pulls a reverse move on me and gets all randy on my hand. EVERYTIME! It's almost like a switch.

I'm going to snap a pic of her junk tomorrow and post it, Im kind of second guessing the sex myself....

The person I acquired the chin from did get it at a pet store claiming it was female.

I'm going to snap a pic of her junk tomorrow and post it, I'm kind of second guessing the sex myself....may need another opinion.

Tinkerbell has occasionally done the same thing to me. She will sit on my arm, act as if she is humping it, and then quickly runs off. I just find this amusing, I was never sure what it meant or why she was doing it...?

She is probably just showing you who is the boss...

that or she might have a penis :winkers:

AHAHAHAAHAHAAAA so laughing right now.

I ju:laughitup:st brought her home a few days ago, don't wanna "check" yet. This weekend...

Back