Fall themed picture of my girl and boy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiaSpice

Wheel Cleaner X2
Some pic I just took yesterday

PA265646.jpg

PA265635.jpg

PA265626.jpg

PA265624.jpg

PA265621.jpg

They're both so cute! I love how in pic 4 litchi's like "um.. no on the leaves. kthx." hahaha :D

The backgrounds for the pictures are so pretty for this time of year. And your little ones are so cute, they look like they are posing for school pictures!

Great pictures. Litichi looks to be content posing for the camera. Tangelo looks like he is itching to explore. :thumbsup:

Great pictures. Litichi looks to be content posing for the camera. Tangelo looks like he is itching to explore. :thumbsup:

That was actually the oposite. Tangelo sit like a statue for like 1-2 minutes. At one point I was like..."can you please take another pose". I have tons of identical shot of Tangelo where only the croping is a little diferent. While for Litchi, those are the only shot she decide to stad still. I have quite a lot of butt shot of her or just shot she's out of the frame since she mooved so fast

Those are SUCH sweet pictures! Not only cutiepies in the pictures, but i love the colors and themes you used. Those are really well done pics!

Back