F&O Loofah

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyzarandGemma

Chinchilla Enthusiasts!
Hey all! Ian and I ordered from F&O Loofah on June 18. We received the Paypal receipt and the money was taken out of our account. However, we've tet to receive a package or hear anything else from the company. We wrote an email to their contact us section and I wrote a pm to Amy555 here on the forum, but have heard nothing.

Does anyone know if they're on vacation or something?

I don't know how to put the link in the message but someone else had the same problem with an order they placed. If you do a search for f&o loofah you will find the thread. The person placed an order in April and still hadn't received it in June.

Hmm... looking at that thread makes me think I need to file a dispute on PayPal.

Moderators and admin- Is there anyway you can check into their validity as a supplier? If they aren't going to ship orders that have been paid for, owners need to know. We dropped $50 on Loofahs, and we really wanted them. That's absolutely ridiculous if this is their business practice.

I know AZChins has a nice assortment, I was just stoked about all the different options that F&O Loofahs had. Sigh.

I really hate to say this, but I am not sure what happened to Amy/F&O Loofah. She was a great seller and all of a sudden in the last year has dropped off the face of the earth. Other members have tried contacting her including myself without any response, both here and via email. I would probably go a head and file a claim at this point...

I was just gonna say I know I tried e-mailing her about placing an order two different times. Once on her website and once on here, even shortly after she had posted something. With smaller online businesses I've learned to e-mail first to make sure they are still in business because I've found a lot of businesses who still have their pages up, but they aren't around anymore. :-/

I too have been having trouble with F&O Loofah. I ordered in March and heard nothing, ended up getting my money back via PayPal dispute. Amy never replied to the dispute, much less my emails.

I ordered again recently, thinking she was maybe just going through a rough patch or something, but no reply as of yet. What a disappointment.

I was one who posted with the issue having ordered in April, yup, never got it... Bummer since I don't know where else to get loofah.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Oh I won't. I've learned my less. Unfortunately, I also lost $36 because I didn't really do an inventory check of what I had yet to receive until it was too late to file. Glad to hear someone got their money back.

Ugh, sorry to hear that, danik22. :(

Cindyv3737, thank you for the link! It's nice to have an alternative!!

Good to hear! PayPal recommends filing the claim even if it is past date. So anyone who has had this issue, do file a claim because they keep record of such issues with the account of the seller. I still filed mine knowing I will not get my money back, I just don't want this to keep happening.

Good to know! It took over a month to get my order in January. I was thinking of getting more but I won't now. Thanks!

Hi all,
You're absolutely right. I have been M.I.A. and went through a variety of struggles. But I am getting my shop back up and running, recently sent out an apology to those who have placed orders, and have begun the process of rebuilding my business. I will have the same great loofah products I've always had, with the same great prices. I understand those who have been burned by the experience, but if you have a little loofah lover I'd be happy to provide free samples and work to earn some trust back. Thanks.

Back