Exoctic vet in greater Cincinnati area

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will second this. After spending 8 months and going to, or contacting, just about every vet in the tri-state area he is BY FAR the most knowledgeable about chins.

While the other vets at his practice are willing to help they have given me bad suggestions like feeding lettuce, so make sure you ask for him.

Brittany...another CnH user told me you liked Dr. Levitas so that's why I chose him...VERY happy with him so far. (He got my girl out of stasis pretty quickly) Once again he's very knowledgeable but what I really like about him is that he actually consults with other exotic vets around the country if he's unsure about something before he begins treatment rather than thinking he knows EVERYTHING there is to know, it's really rare to find a vet who admits they don't know EVERYTHING. He's very gentle with even the craziest chins. He also doesn't rush appointments, he will spend as much time as you want/need talking about chins rather than hurrying up and pushing you out the door. I completely trust him with my chin.

Latest posts

Back