Evil eyes...?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjddud1009

Snowy and 7 humans
My new chinchilla sometimes.. Just randomly gives me evil glare. Right now too :/.. Before i understood cuz he was pretending to be angry to get more treats but now.. I'm just in my bed and his glaring at me. More treats? Haha what occasions do hinchillas give evil glares??

It could be the lighting, wants to play, wants a bath, you looked at him the wrong way, national popcorn day, who knows. They don't need a reason to be silly. LOL.

Welcome to the world of Chinchillas and the ever popular Stink Eye!! ;) You will find you will get it often...if they wake up on the wrong side of the hammock...not enough wood sticks....I need a bath, WHY are you taking my picture AGAIN!! You will get used to it.:hilarious:

Hahahaha xD oh man xD thank you! I was worried that he's mad at me or something because I wouldn't give him treats xD oh boy.. XD

lol2.jpg

Now Dawn. I think a better title would be "Don't you dare give me scritches." Because he totally looks like it needs a good scritching.

Enough with the flashy thing! Love my little Button!
2cc9b3c2.jpg

This is Tabitha's Jackson. Also known as my Artie's son.
I dare you to stick a finger in this cage.

98327a71.jpg

Last edited:
I think some chins are just grumpy, Sid and Dragon are always happy but Silver sticks his head out of his hammock every morning and gives me the biggest glare, his ears are all flat down too so he looks like an angry house elf (Harry Potter referance, lol) His two main facial expressions seem to be angry or disapproving, except for the rare moment we catch him when he is sleepy and manage to get a scritchy face out of him ;)

i get the evil eye pretty often..... sometimes i swear i hear an evil snicker

Dawn he looks Walter matheu in Grumpy Old Men ! Too funny . I had to move my Chinny out his own room and into mine where he has much less freedom and no tv. I get the stink eye every night now while he tries his best to escape by making the most noise he can.

Rosey gives me the stink-eye if I dare to wake her up during her daytime beauty-sleep.....

Attachments

• 000_0401.jpg
    000_0401.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back