Enjoying the new cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cookie

So the ferret nation has been set up for a little while now and so just thought I'd put up a few pics. Decorating was lots of fun and I themed it to match my room (lime green, light blue, purple...but then I added pink in there for fun). I've kept the plastic pans in because these guys don't chew plastic at all (I'll still keep an eye on it) and the liners totally cover it. The fleece liners don't match the hammocks in the pics because it was laundry day and those hammocks didn't need to be washed yet LOL but im sure they don't mind hehehe. They really seem to like having all the room and are bouncing around everywhere, but it's still really quiet! Well here's the pics, some of the colours aren't quite right...
Bottom level fn
Jan8thand9th201134.jpg

top level (a tube is going in here but I just need to finish the cover first)
Jan8thand9th201123.jpg

sittin in the hay pot
Jan8thand9th201131.jpg

cholla perch
Jan8thand9th201130.jpg

One of the few pics I got of them together where one wasn't moving
Jan8thand9th201132.jpg

Looks very nice! I like the cholla perch set at an angle! I may have to steal that from you!

Thanks, the cholla is just set so it sort of balanced in the corner and then I used thin wire through the holes to hold it onto the cage. Its very sturdy and they love it :)

Latest posts

Back