EMERGENCY! Need temporary "Babysitter"

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardinggamer

I think this is classified as an emergency.

I am getting kicked out and I have no where to go yet. I have until tomorrow to find a place for my chinchilla Rinny to stay until I can figure everything out. I lost my job and in the process of finding a new one with my fiancé (she is getting kicked out too). I don't know what to do. I tried finding someone to take care of her but I have no where to bring her.

What makes this an emergency is that the people kicking me out are threatening to "get rid of her" if I don't get her out tomorrow. By "get rid of her" they mean either kill her (which they will do) or send her somewhere where she will most likely die anyway. Even if I go to the cops about that I wont have anywhere for her to go because I am about to be on the streets.

We have a plan for a place to live and everything it's just a matter of getting a job. we are applying EVERYWHERE so that we can get started with everything.

If anyone can help me out PLEASE message me. I am in the Walden area of New York if anyone close can help me out. PLEASE help me. It's an emergency!!!!!

Contact a local vet. Sometimes the interns will foster animals... maybe they can help.

If your girlfriend lives in a different apartment building, can you move her to that apartment until you find another place for her to stay temporarily?

Friend or parents house, maybe and you take care of her?

Or check breeders in the New York area and see if they will foster?

Latest posts

Back