Emergency Contact?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanofdmb84

it IS called 'fur'-niture
I'm going on vacation at the end of the month, we will be gone for a week so my mom is taking care of my chins. I'm giving her an "instruction manual" and have already showed her what needs to be done and all that...but I was wondering if anyone might consider giving me their phone number/e-mail so I could give it to her just in case she has a problem? I'm going camping and probably won't have phone service, and she knows the exotics vet here in town pretty well so we are set as far as that goes, but if she has a non-medical-emergency problem I would feel SO much better knowing she has someone knowledgeable to talk to. She is definitely not computer savvy enough to navigate the forums, or else I would just send her here.

I don't foresee her having any problems or questions, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Feel free to PM me instead of posting here. Thanks so much!

Thanks everyone who replied already, I can now RELAX on my vacation! :dance3::dance3:

Oh, and I'll be going on another trip in October to NY...so now I already have this part figured out :thumbsup:

Thanks Kristy!

I printed out all the instructions and contact numbers for my mom, and I emailed a copy to her, so we should be all set. We leave tomorrow morning and will be returning on the 29th. Their cages are all cleaned and neat (for a few hours lol), they have fresh hay, water, litter, and pellets. I'm going to miss my little fuzzy babies! But I'm really looking forward to taking this vacation, too!

Back