Elvis is in the building, and little Sasquatch

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sycamore Chins

When I came home for break one of our males surprised me with his new hairdo. It's extremely noticeable when you hold him upside down, as all his rolls get pulled down by gravity, but you can also notice the big ole bump on his head when he's sitting.
First two pics are of Renoir, he is the father of our litter of quintuplets.

The next two pics are of Auburn. She is the largest of the infamous Natl's quints, the only girl, and the one that mom did a somersault to push out. Should've known she'd be destined for greatness when I saw the somersault! She just turned 9 months old and just a few grams shy of her mother's 850 grams. The next two boys down in size aren't anything to scoff at either at 770-780 grams. Can't wait for nationals!

Attachments

• Renoir1226.jpg
    Renoir1226.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Renoir12262.jpg
    Renoir12262.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 60
  • Auburn1226.jpg
    Auburn1226.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Auburn12262.jpg
    Auburn12262.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 51
Thank you Brittany!

Well the pic should be rotated 90 degrees clockwise. I was holding him upside down - It's just easier to see the bump without having to turn your head to the side.

lol, thats so funny! his skin is so loose!!!:hilarious:
I'm always afraid of doing that, since their tail can detach from the body?

lol, thats so funny! his skin is so loose!!!:hilarious:
I'm always afraid of doing that, since their tail can detach from the body?

Their tails will not detach from their bodies. As long as you hold them at the base of the tail you should cause them no harm. If you look at my hand I had him firmly by the base of his tail, and also he was only upside down for a long enough time period for me to take the picture.

Back