ECBC Nationals Results

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe me I will. Hope the girls work out for you.

I am sure they will. I am already in Love and they like marshall and let him play. we named them Cricket and JoJo

You be careful or I'll tell who the 2 ladies really were. Wine, high heels and snaps. :shocked: Sounds like a good time to me.

Hey don't blame me, I had a lot ( I mean a lot) of wine but no way in heck was I going to wear highheels and walk to a from hotels. I may not exactly be innocent lol but wasn't me :teehee:

Now I was told it was Randy and Bob, and Dan was dressed up like a sheep or something like that... :thinking: :hilarious:

PJs..wine..snaps..hmmmm I am going to need to go to the banquet next year for sure. Sounds like I really missed the party..:hilarious:

Esp. since I am not a newbie anymore..:dance3:

YAY!!! Finally, I have internet access at my sister's in Columbia, MO!!!

The show was great, met lots of new people and saw many old friends, and of course, I saw some of the most beautiful chinchillas that I have EVER seen!!!

I also managed to score a great roommate in Becky -- THANKS!!! :)

A great time was enjoyed by all; thanks to Heartland and EVERYONE involved for a wonderful show!!!

It was very nice meeting you, Lynn! Gald to hear you had a good time! :)

Man - you really have to watch that Tony! He's awfully good at stories! ;)
(Actually - I didn't want to say it, but Tony was the one in heels....)

Last edited:
Thats what i thought to Brenda , it was Tony I'm sure, I just didn't want to be the first to say it. :hilarious:

We hope to see you in Crawford Lynn. I'm glad you had a good time.

Man - you really have to watch that Tony! He's awfully good at stories! ;)
(Actually - I didn't want to say it, but Tony was the one in heels....)

You know what, those thing are not very comfortable at all. I dont know how you all do it... LOL:tease:

Does anyone have any pictures from the show? I only got a few of the top critters and the awards, but didn't have my camera with me the whole time...

I just talked to Cathy and her internet is down. She is working on the pics. and as soon as the net is back up she will put them on. :thumbsup:

My camera battery went so I didn't get any pics. I sure wish I had it on Saturday morning though.:biglaugh:

Here are the photos that I took before the show on Saturday. I didn't get any pictures of the mute show on Sunday :( .

357230411.jpg

357230382.jpg

My newbie line sign that Vicki made up for me. It was so special that I took a picture of it so it would last longer. :D

357230353.jpg

Last edited:
Another picture of before the Sat. show.

357230490.jpg

Here are the photos I took in the morning during the standard live animal show. I think I also got one of the pelts too.

357230535.jpg

357230530.jpg

357230506.jpg

The rest of the pictures that I took:

357230455.jpg

357230432.jpg

Here is the one with the pelts:

357230472.jpg

Back