ECBC Annual Meeting, Who's going?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jags

Anyone have plans on attending the ECBC Annual Meeting? Why or why not?

I want to attend badly, there are 3 meetings/shows for me. NYNE, Claim and ECBC if that works within a period of 6-8 weeks. I will have to decide which one I have to let go. Can't do all three. Don't think so financially.

So will toss the coin.

I sure want to. I love the seminar topics. But Brent is always gone that week to a trade show and the folks I used to have help me out with the shop and chores at home are no longer reliable, so it's not looking like I will make it. :(

I want to go! Think they would stream the topics online to members (like password protected page or something)?

Between work, finances and my new baby, there is no way I could make it physically, but the topics look awesome!

This 2013 Annual National Meeting is to be held in Sacramento, CA. This is not the East coast training event.

They are trying to set something up in Columbus, Ohio for November Randy - I think that is what Cheryl is talking about.

If something happened in Columbus, I'd be interested in attending. I wouldn't bring a chin, but would be interested in learning and meeting some of you. Would that be okay?

Anyone is welcome as far as I know - this isn't officially happening yet to my knowledge. Maxine is trying to put something together and gauging interest.

Back