Dyne

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X

xpokey77x

I was just wondering how most people use dyne. As in, put it in the water bottle or mix with CC or Lifeline? And for how long/how much? Thanks!

It depends on what I'm using it for. I've mixed it in CC and I've put it in a water bottle, depending on the need. I can't really give you a set amount of time that I've used it though. Just until I didn't need to use it anymore! (That was clear as mud, huh?)

In CC I just use a drizzle and in the water bottle I put a very thin layer on the bottom of the bottle, then add just water or water/juice mixed.

It depends on what I'm using it for. I've mixed it in CC and I've put it in a water bottle, depending on the need. I can't really give you a set amount of time that I've used it though. Just until I didn't need to use it anymore! (That was clear as mud, huh?)

In CC I just use a drizzle and in the water bottle I put a very thin layer on the bottom of the bottle, then add just water or water/juice mixed.

I use dyne too pretty much the same ways Tunes does. :dance3:

I use it the same way as the other two people who have posted here.

Back