Drawing Elvis............

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macygray

aka. Chinnie Kisses.
Drawing Elvis as your first portrait is NOT easy!!!

I drew this last year for my Mum to give to her for her birthday....I didn't give it to her and bought her something in the end as he didn't turn out how I wanted him to! Look at him! HAHAHA...I hope I gave you guys a laugh :)

Shhh....Im improving!! Sheesh...

elvis.jpg

Like his tattoo? :neener:

Last edited:
Lol Mae! Here's some constructive criticism--he has a very full bottom lip, thinner upper lip, his nose is more full at the bottom, and he eyes were more a hazel like blue than vivid blue.

And yes I am obsessed with Elvis and would know lol!

All in all I think it's good, just nees a bit of tweaking. You're stuff is amazing and I'll know you'll get Elvis down pat in no time!

Who are you working on next? Alex O'Loughlin????!

Thanks so much Laurie! Just what I like to hear...I did this about 6 months ago (shows how long i've been off the forum for! eek!) so hopefully ive improved a little since then.

I realise some of those things about him now....Ill practice him a few more times! The lips, nose and eyes are way off....I must have seen a photoshopped pic of him with blue eyes in that case! haha..

Let me work on it! ;) Hmmm...dont know about Alex...is that the guy in your profile pic?

Latest posts

Back