Dogs and Snow (pics and a video)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arf2184

We had a bunch of snow dumped on us over the past couple of days (most of it from just last night). I actually had a day off today without any plans for the first part of the day so I went out and played in the snow with the dogs. This was my first time playing in snow with Meg. We had a blast!

First, the video...Meg loves balls of all sorts, but snowballs are not good for fetching:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcePRTG_UYM

Meg - *Kick the ball**Kick the ball**Kick the ball*
meg7.jpg

Hey what's that?
P1190677.jpg

Oh...
P1190680.jpg

So not cool...
meg.jpg

Bear - [yawn] Is it time to go inside yet?
bear2.jpg

So funny! We took our small dog to the snow yesterday. She was very offended! I took a picture- the caption should read "But I thought you LOVED me!"

Does anyone know how to keep ice balls from forming on Megs fur? She gets them between her toes, on her legs, booty, belly, and chest. They get pretty hard and packed on and can't be easily removed. It takes her over an hour to defrost after coming in and she leaves little puddles of water all over. I don't really have time to blow dry her every time she goes outside.

Here are some more from yesterday...

meg-1.jpg

meg1-1.jpg

meg3-1.jpg

meg4.jpg

bear-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back