Dog and Leaves Pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arf2184

Took these yesterday...

I'm so pretty...
IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5887.jpg

Meg says, 'Lets PLAY!'...Bear says, 'I think I forgot something in the house...like maybe in the trash can...I better go back inside and check'.
IMG_5876.jpg

PLEEEEAAAASEEE put down that thing and play with me.
IMG_5883.jpg

Bear: CHEEZE! Meg: Hey look, it's Rocky! (neighbors dog)
IMG_5889.jpg

Thanks!

Meg is a Border Collie...may be mixed with Australian Shepherd (could explain why they docked her tail), but she's a rescue so we'll never know for sure. When you feel her (to get past all the fur) she doesn't really have the stockier build of an Aussie. The vet, the border collie rescue that had her, and our trainer say she acts all Border Collie.

You can definitely see the Border Collie in her. I can see her build looking like an Aussie, even though you said she doesn't seem to feel that way. That's okay, though - it doesn't really matter. She's gorgeous!

Great pups! They look so happy. Bear looks just like my first dog. They are both beauties.

BEAUTIFUL DOGS! I love Meg! If you see anyone in Spain with a dog like Meg you know they eiher paid thousands of euros for it or they brought it from their own country! Great Pics!!!

Latest posts

Back