Does my chin hate his cuddle buddy?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNAC

TheNAC
I got my male chin a cuddle buddy hedgehog online and everytime I wake up it will be knocked over on the bottom floor. When I sit it on second floor it ends up downstairs. I am not sure if he does his happy time with it. Is it possible he doesn't like it in cage?

There are certain toys I have had that get pushed around and thrown...maybe could be its new to him...maybe could be hes having so much fun at night it gets pushed down there and he cant drag it back up ...have you seen him playing with it?

The girls got cuddle buddies from AnnieO for Easter. They sleep on them, sit on them to watch TV, push them off ledges, turn them over and upside down. Silly babies!

He may just be getting used to it, or he's just moving it out of his way.

My girl Pip hates having anything on her high shelves and shoves everything to the bottom of her cage, but will go down there and play with it eventually. :laughitup:

it's so cute how they use their little arms to push everything off the shelves that isn't tied down.

My boy couldn't care less about his cuddle buddy. I still leave it in there in case he changes his mind. I usually find it in the bottom turned over on its side. Honestly, he is never shown any tendencies- tail wagging, hand love, etc... weird...

haha rutherford was extremely rough with the hedgehog cuddle buddy you're referring to. he 'loved' it so much, it's now missing an arm, a leg, and 90% of his nose is missing. poor hedgie... he never stood a chance.

My chins love their chinnie buddies (I got them from Annieo) I always see them all snuggled up with them, however, they are always being relocated around their cages too. One chin drags hers from level to level w/ her. It's so funny to watch as it's as big as she is.

Back