Do your chins do this?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeeleyAnne

Buddha & Moose (:
Our new chin Moose likes to sit on the ground, but lay his head in his tube and sleep. He will sleep like this for hours! I think it's hysterical. Has anyone ever seen their chin do this? :)

moose.jpg

:hilarious: What a silly boy. One of mine sits on a shelf and sticks just his head in his hammock to sleep.

Mine has slept in her corner hammock with her head poking out to rest on a lava perch, so kind of opposite of your guy! Lol!

Mine has slept in her corner hammock with her head poking out to rest on a lava perch, so kind of opposite of your guy! Lol!

Haha that is funny! That wouldn't seem as comfy to me. wouldn't you want to rest your head on the fuzzy fleece? haha silly chinny! :)

Clark does this too! They're so silly! It's hard to see there but his little chin is in the tube.

Attachments

• photo (28).jpg
    photo (28).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 41
our chinchilla Daisy has a fleece teddy bear that I scooped out all the insides through a big hole in his bum, daisy sticks her face in the hole and goes to sleep. It's hilarious

Latest posts

Back