do you play virtual games ?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerri101

I am a huge virtual gamer, so I was wondering if anyone else games as much as me .....

I am a stay at home mom and the kids are in school 6 am -4 pm ....student working on my BA online....and help with my husbands small business of construction so I spend a lot of time on the PC as it is...

I got addicted to farmville and pet society and restaurant city....I also play age of empires 3 online

do you play games too ??

I do play but I took myself off of facebook so I wouldn't get distracted by their oh so addicting games...my plan is when I pass my test to get a license massage therapist I'd go back to my addicting ways(though I did find this site "omgpop.com" and have been playing swapples or letterswap - very addicting (>_<"))

I play on POGO. Love the games there. I played FarmVille for a while when I first went on FB, but lost interest in it.

I do play but I took myself off of facebook so I wouldn't get distracted by their oh so addicting games...my plan is when I pass my test to get a license massage therapist I'd go back to my addicting ways(though I did find this site "omgpop.com" and have been playing swapples or letterswap - very addicting (>_<"))

I can agree games can get so addicting that Often I was logging in several times a day when I should have been writing papers! Best wishes on your license!

I play on POGO. Love the games there. I played FarmVille for a while when I first went on FB, but lost interest in it.

I am so addicted to FV when I know the new items come out I am right there what made it fun was I have a group of freinds we often share the gifts we post ...by myself the game was boring its funny how I hated FV when I first started playing now its my all time Fav game....I want to try pogo games I heard they are fun too!

POGO has games for everyone. Single player, multi player...solitaire, bowling, card games , skill games etc. I would advise Club Pogo..there is an annual subscription of about $39 but you get more games, no ads..and you earn badges for ranks and other competion.
If you join POGO, let me know, I can send you a gift pass for a week trial of Club Pogo.

POGO has games for everyone. Single player, multi player...solitaire, bowling, card games , skill games etc. I would advise Club Pogo..there is an annual subscription of about $39 but you get more games, no ads..and you earn badges for ranks and other competion.
If you join POGO, let me know, I can send you a gift pass for a week trial of Club Pogo.

Oh ty so much Marie I am going to look because I spend like 10 a week on FV and that is really good for a year and I have seen some fun games !!

Kerri...I normally play the single player games, but a cool feature about the multi player ones is you can choose to play against real players or against bots.
Also each game room has a chat feature, so there is ongoing chat in the game rooms.

One thing that is so hard with playing games is when you have to "ask" or beg as I call it for parts and items to complete quests its good to see a variety of single player games !

To be honest, when I do play the multi player games (usually Scrabble) I always play against the bots. No issues there.

I am also a huge Pogo addict. Highly recommended it. And like Marie5656 I almost always play multiplayer game against the bots.

I also play downloadable games from bigfish.com. They have a great selection and a membership where you can get games for less. If you want to try them let me know. I might have a coupon for a free game. I get them occasionally.

Latest posts

Back