Do I fit?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrayChillas

Puff n' Fluff
My cat, Dakota (Koda/Koda bear), thinks she's a wee bit smaller than she is :rofl:
We have this napkin holder thing and she tries to sit in it. x)

Mmmm not quite...
IMG_0995.jpg

"Zip it." :1grouch:
IMG_0996.jpg

Cats just seem to love boxes - of any size- regardless of whether they will actually fit in to it or not! Boxes and bags...

Great pic, she is very pretty!

Cats just seem to love boxes - of any size- regardless of whether they will actually fit in to it or not! Boxes and bags...

Great pic, she is very pretty!

Oh my yes. If there's just a peice of paper out her or her sister would much rather sit on that rather than the plain table.

I have a fatty of a cat who loves those plastic grocery bags. I will leave a pile of them in the kitchen for him to dive into! lol But does he play with cat toys? NO!

I have a fatty of a cat who loves those plastic grocery bags. I will leave a pile of them in the kitchen for him to dive into! lol But does he play with cat toys? NO!

Nope haha. Cats will be cats. My other cat acts more like a dog. More dog like than my actual dog whose a greyhound. He acts acts like a cat lol. But my cat will chase little hair clips (and bring them back), dig in the cuboards, and 'wag' her tail when she's happy. They're so funny. :)

:laughitup: i love it when animals think they are smaller than they really are.
she is very pretty though :)

:laughitup: i love it when animals think they are smaller than they really are.

I don't have a camera, if I did I have a funny pic of a chin who thinks his ears are much smaller by about half. He has chewed a perfect chin head shaped hole in the side window of his house. He has everything done perfectly, the dome of his head, his cheekbones, his chin...everything, well except the small cutouts of his ears. Mind you it was just a round hole when he started. :hilarious:

That's funny Jenn! I have a cat who loves those bags too....but he loves to lick them! lol

Latest posts

Back