Disturbing Chin Treatment

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chin Dad

I enjoy watching cute Chin videos on YouTube and came across this disturbing video. Join me in letting this lady know this will not be tolerated! I reported to Peta and they are investigating and going to keep me posted as they too find it disturbing. I hope they find this lady!!! My new hobby is going to be searching out these morons on the web..... :cry3: :vomit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWFxncSz6qo

It won't make much difference, I'm sorry to say. They will just delete your posts and block anyone from adding more. The best advice I can give you is to stay away from youtube when it comes to chinchillas. You will lose your mind over the stupidity that happens there. We've all been through it. They just turn into self-righteous, know-it-all chin owners and you are the idiot.

It won't make much difference, I'm sorry to say. They will just delete your posts and block anyone from adding more. The best advice I can give you is to stay away from youtube when it comes to chinchillas. You will lose your mind over the stupidity that happens there. We've all been through it. They just turn into self-righteous, know-it-all chin owners and you are the idiot.

I agree but at least PETA already responded to me and is investigating!!

ive contacted them before. They've never responded to me.
I gotta agree with tunes tho. Those ppl never listen. To self important. And looking around on those sites will drive me absolutely crazy with rage. :banghead:

Just be careful with PETA.... they are good at jumping down people's throats but I don't trust them. They put a lot of perfectly adoptable companion animals to sleep and do ridiculous things like working against no-kill shelters..... Its really frustrating seeing any animal mistreated or in a bad situation but as others have said, its difficult to do much of anything on Youtube...... It looks like they're getting a lot of backlash but I see no personal responses. In any case they certainly are being irresponsible with their poor animal.... not sure if alerting PETA is always the best way to go, though.

Back