Difficult to name...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayzer209

I just recently got a new chin on the 4th of July, and I've been juggling names around since then... I just cant find a name that fits her.

She's a beige mosaic chin that is very active. She pops and runs and whirls around her cage like there's no tomorrow. She has a very short attention span when it comes to what she wants to do. One moment I'll glance over and she's destroying her sticks, the next she'll be eating, and then she hangs off her ledge half asleep. She does this all in a matter of minutes. She's comical and a hoot. She'll come to me when I talk to her, but she doesn't like it when I try to pet her. Though she is becoming more use to the idea of my hand in her cage. She will nibble on my hand and hold my finger so she knows I wont try anything funny. Hmm I'm rambling...Anyways, she's a tease.

Some names I have been tossing around are Babbette, Keiko (pronounced Key-co), Whizzy, and I had acouple others, but I can't remember them at the moment...

I'm Up for suggestions if you have any. I have been calling her Babette, but I feel it may not fit her as much as I thought. I had wanted something unique, but I'm just too indecisive... :thinking2:

i would say Liberty - because of the day you got her and from your description, her very free spirited attitude! she could be Libby for short.

Dory just because she reminds me of the character from Finding Nemo.

Or Tigger?

Orbity?

I also like Whizzy. Or Whimsy.

Last edited:
I did have a hamster a looooooooooooooong time ago and his name was liberty...His untimely ends still upsets me, sigh... but good suggestion ^-^

Latest posts

Back