Denver Area Chin Supplies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

soqrbrad

So I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on here from around the Denver, CO area but I thought I would share this anyway.

I just went out to the Golden Mill feed store today and was able to get FREE timothy hay from the scraps of their 70lb bushels. It has some straw and alfalfa mixed in but it's dry and smells great. Plus free is awesome!!!

Also I can get a 25lb bag of Mazuri for $15 plus tax. I'm set. Once I get some dust from Greeley I'll be all set. :thumbsup:

From Denver too

I live in Littleton and have 3 chins. I get my grasses and hay's from my friend....she has a farm and let's me peruse her hay loft when I need it :dance3: It smells so good and is so much fresher than the pet store bagged hay.

supplies

I have manna pro show rabbit,blue sparkle dust,& a 70/30 timothy/alfalfa mix cube. I also make wire cages.Let me know if you need anything.I am located in the Denver metro area.
Bob Ducey
Colorado Branch of Empress Chinchilla

Last edited:
Hi, Brad!! I'm in Denver, too, with 3 chins.

Bob is a great guy who also has small show cage/travel waterers and supplement, too. Quick shipping as well.

Bob, are you going to Crawford next weekend???

Back